Royal Thai Herb Red Balm 50 g for helps with muscle pain 3 PCS
More about this item
Royal Thai Herb Red Balm 50 g Details:
Royal Thai Herb Red Balm 50 g
Royal Thai Herb Red Balm Thai red tiger balm has warming properties, and helps with muscle pain, colds, bruises, and bruises. It contains over a hundred different components of medicinal plants growing in the mountain forests of Thailand.
Royal Thai Herb Red Balm has a warming effect and is used to relieve pain, swelling, and inflammation in the joints, pain relief for lumbago, sciatica, and gout. Accelerates bone splicing in fractures. It is used to relieve pain during injuries (strokes, dislocations, sprains,
etc.), and to warm up muscles before training. Accelerates resorption of hematomas.
Balm quickly relieves irritation after insect bites. Used for inhalation, rubbing the chest and back with a cold and cough. Royal Thai Herb Red Balm (Tiger balm) is widely used for grinding limbs with numbness and paralysis.
Apply 2 – 3 times a day to a clean surface and massage until completely absorbed.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
– Avoid contact with eyes, inside of the nose, and lips as irritation may occur.
– Keep away from direct sunlight and store at room temperature or at 30°C
– minimum 6 months, it depends on how often it is opened and used it.