Wat Pho Balm Thai Herbal Yellow Balm Ointment Osodthip Balm 50 G (3 PCS)
More about this item
Wat Pho Balm Thai Herbal Yellow Balm Details:
Wat Pho Balm Original Thai Muscle Balm. A centuries-old revered remedy used widely all over Asia. This Milder balm is widely used to soothe used tired muscles and limbs after work and sports. It is also used to soothe respiratory ailments and soothe insect bites, Muay Thai Boxers & Martial Arts widely use this formula in training to effectively soothe tired and bruised muscles & joints. Osodthip Balm is an original massage balm that is mostly used here in Thailand.
Apply to relieve body aches. Cure sprains. Cramping in the arms and legs. Apply to cure beriberi on the hands and feet. Relieve pain in joints and bones and knee pain Apply to fix the backbone. Fracture to cure back pain, and waist pain. Used to cure deformed tendons.
Wat Pho Balm has 5 colors :
The color of the drug has 5 colors, yellow, white, green, orange, and red. Each color has the same ingredients. same hot recipe
– Yellow Wat Pho Balm made from Plai.
– White Wat Pho Balm made from eucalyptus.
– Green Wat Pho Balm made from Esldpagpon.
– Orange Wat Pho Balm made from soft tendon ash mixed with turmeric.
– Red Wat Pho Balm made from mix various herbals
Use Wat Pho:
Apply 2-3 times daily massage or as needed.
Properties Wat Pho:
Relieve aches, pain, bruises, burns, insect bites and Itching body.Topical use only
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
– Avoid contact with eyes, inside of nose, and lips as irritation may occur.
– Keep away from direct sunlight and store at room temperature or at 30°C